Monday, November 15, 2010

"Never lose contact, reassurance is key."

Last official day with mh and it feels like I've already left the heart even though I still have a week to go and will be back again for a week starting 6 Dec on the anaesthetic end. Nevertheless, it was still a good day. MH was in a strangely good mood, probably happy to finally get rid of us. D walked past and said "Hi Wen!" which made me stupidly happy. Then, we were sent to assess a post-op patient on ITU and MH trusted our judgment in saying the patient was fine! I, then, had to model for infective endocarditis. -_- Also got to watch a mediastinal lymph node biopsy which was dangerously cool (to me) and saw a pericardial window being made. Sigh, CT surgery, why are you so complicated and so cool and so unachievable.

After that I went to sit with ck in SKK's office. It was super weird sitting in his office when he wasn't even around but ck totally rocked the boss' chair :D I also erm, ended up not escaping in time so sat in on their audit meeting which again, was weird, but ok-weird, not weird-weird.

Then, rocked out best KFC in town with the gang (minus prawiradiradja), followed by oddono's and some interesting MnS tea. Sigh KFC, how I love theeee. Oh, erm, and you guys too. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home