Monday, March 01, 2010

luton brains

CK and I trekked all the way to luton to attend some Neurology outpatient clinics at Luton and Dunstable Hospital. I had to wake up ridiculously early to catch the right train so that we wouldn't be late for clinic and it's been a while since I've had to wake up so early for school! My ageing body cannot take much more of this nonsense! I wonder how 6-16 year old me managed. Anyway, so we trekked up to luton and barged our way into Dr. G's general neurology clinic for the morning.

And... it was WORTH IT. I mean, besides the fact that we saw 20 patients and the clinic was 5.5 hours long and I kind of dozed off halfway through some patients, it was really good! We then zoomed off for a quick lunch break and headed for Dr. W's afternoon clinic, which turned out completely different from the morning, in that we only saw 2 patients and spent the rest being grilled and interrogated by Dr. W, who was a lot nicer in clinic than my past experiences and it was a very educational clinic, I really enjoyed it.

This has been the most neurology I've seen, more than the past three weeks at rfh combined and it was a long, tiring journey but worth every minute and penny. Also, having a familiar clinic-buddy was nice too. It feels different as compared to other regular firm mates, so, thanks. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home