Monday, October 05, 2009

The one with sci-fi action

I dreamt that I was in this alternate universe, with a troop of 8 people I don't actually recognise in real time, except for Cheez who was our team leader. We were geared up in startrek-like body suits and were fighters for peace. We were based in this massive field with lucious long green grass that came up to our (my) knees beside a beautiful lake with a wooden cottage in the distance. One of the dudes in the troop was my husband and I don't really remember his face, he was really tall and looked really handsome in my memory (haha). So, what happens is our troop will sit in the fields and enjoy the sun when Cheez will get paged for our assignments, and Cheez will say "Let's go" in his deep cheezy voice and we will head off to this place with giant duffel bags where we will each get into a bag and zip up. The moment the last person zips up, we will get teleported to the fighting place where we will unzip ourselves and start running. I don't actually remember any fight scenes, so I don't know if we fight with hands/guns/lightsabres/whatever. If we win, we will all get back into our bags and when the 8th person zips up, we get teleported back to our home ground where we chill and wait for the next assignment.
However, on one particular mission, I think we were losing quite badly, all I could see on the scene is very long dried grass and burning in the background with horrible smoke causing reduced visibility and we were running towards our duffel bags in retreat. I heard a "UGHHHH" in the distance so I ran forward and found my 'husband' heavily injured and dying. I was a neurotic mess and tried carrying him to safety. Obviously, I wasn't strong enough so I was practically dragging him by his hands towards the duffel bags to be transported to safety. My team mates spotted me and came to help me. We barely made it in time, I zipped him up in his duffel bag, and got into mine, zipped up and was transported back to home ground. After that, we had several missions because we still hadn't achieved world peace. I vaguely remember in the middle of fighting in one of the fields, Cheez and I had coffee in starbucks randomly and then went back to fight. Quite random. Anyway, I think we continued fighting for world peace in random fields for about 2-3 years and when our troop finally achieved world peace, we got out of our duffel bags for the last time, in our home ground field. We were all very tired, a little bit older and it seemed like a very long 2-3 years but world peace was definitely worth it. So all 7 of us got out of our duffel bags and there was one more bag unopened. I unzipped the last bag and found my dead husband in there. -_-
Anyways, I've decided, if I ever get married, I'm so dying first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home