London Marathon 2009






Anyone who knows me would know my absolute dislike for crowds. If I hear the impending sound of a stampede, I'd be the first to hire a helicopter out, dig a hole and hide inside there till the helicopter arrived and tunnel my way solitarily to the helipad just so I can avoid the crowd. Today, however, I braved the crowd of what was definitely at least tens of thousands, all in the name of love for alitay. In the mean time, I got to see hordes of fit (and fantastically dressed) people finish 42km while I chomped healthily (happily, i mean) on my ice cream cone. Man, this time next year, i shall be as fit as them! Yar, right. Anyway, I was really excited, I saw my childhood hero banana man!! Oh, I also saw G.Ramsay who stopped for his muscle cramps right before my very nose. Ok, now comes the game of spot the weirdo!



BANANA MAN! Sigh, he wasn't wearing his mask! :(
Uncle G taking a pit stop.
Here you can see Ali, black hair +red/white top!
But ali was running too fast, no nice picture :(
Well done my dear! So very proud of you. ((:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home