birthday of another important person in my life.
Aunty Eng Chuan :)
I doubt you'll ever read this, but have a fantastic birthday! :)

You've shaped my life in more ways than you can ever imagine. you're what i love about pontian (not forgetting ah chuan mee of course!). I respect you from the bottom of my heart! :) a fantastic role model, a GREAT Godmother and I believe one of the best companions in the world. I know God will continue to shine on you and through you. :) love ya loads.
Aunty Eng Chuan :)
I doubt you'll ever read this, but have a fantastic birthday! :)

You've shaped my life in more ways than you can ever imagine. you're what i love about pontian (not forgetting ah chuan mee of course!). I respect you from the bottom of my heart! :) a fantastic role model, a GREAT Godmother and I believe one of the best companions in the world. I know God will continue to shine on you and through you. :) love ya loads.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home